Polar GRIT X Smartwatch
The Polar Grit X outdoor multisport watch is a flawless fusion of a tough, lightweight design, top training functions, and the potential of Polar Flow, the ultimate training platform.
The Polar Grit X has GPS, a compass, and an altimeter that can be used for training, as well as Polar's own Smart Coaching features that make sure you're prepared for your upcoming excursions.
- Hill Splitter - Obtain specific information regarding your performance during the uphill and downhill parts of your session.
- FuelWise smart fueling assistant - It's important to maintain sufficient energy and water levels whether you're participating in a lengthy training session or race. During a longer session, FuelWiseTM, a smart fuelling assistant, may help you determine the optimum approach to feed your body so you can continue and perform at your peak.
- Training Load Pro - You may get precise information on how your workouts are taxing your body with Training Load Pro. It works in conjunction with Recovery Pro to help you strike the ideal balance between work and rest.
- Running Index - An estimate of your maximum oxygen consumption (VO2max) when running gives you a Running Index score, which you may use to gauge the effectiveness of your running training and identify areas for improvement.
- Route guidance - With real-time navigation on your Polar Grit X, you can upload your route and keep on the proper path.
Route planning with Komoot - Use Komoot to plan your route, then import it to your Polar Grit X and let the turn-by-turn navigation take care of getting you where you need to go.
- Running Program - Choose a day when you wish to run a specific distance or prepare for an event. You can focus on finding your running flow because we've already done the thinking for you. Running Program is a customized training program that adapts to your unique parameters. By analyzing your workout data, it adjusts as it goes, learning more about you. Prepare for a 5 k, 10 k, half or full marathon.
|Product Size||47 x 13 mm|