Product added to cart
Seller Order Handling Process
Congratulations, you got your first order with us! In order to ensure the best experience for your customers please ensure to adhere to the below process.
Order Handling Steps:
1) Once an order is placed from a Seller, Activemile's support team will immediately email the seller with the order details.
2) The seller will be required to prepare the order within 2 to 3 hours of receiving the order.
3) The seller should notify Activemile that the product is 'ready for collection' by either of the following:
a. Email to [email protected]
b. Contact Activemile's support team by phone.
4) Should the seller face delays in getting the order ready, they should notify Activemile immediately by email and phone (if email receipt is not acknowledged).
5) The seller needs to print the waybill of the order and attach it to the order. If several orders are being prepared. Each waybill needs to be attached with the relevant order.
6) Activemile will collect the order from the seller within 2 to 3 hours.
7) Activemile will package the order and dispatch to the customer within 24 Hours.
8) Once the product is shipped to the customer, the order status will change to "Complete".
9) If the seller fails to deliver on time or to make the product available, a cancellation and delay fee will apply. Please review Activemile Schedule Fees.
10) The Seller can choose to keep some products with Activemile in consignment to reduce the risk of delay.
11) Refunds & Returns: Our customer promise is a 7 days no questions asked return policy given that the returned product is in its original packaging and resalable condition. For any product return request, we will handle the pick up from the customer and delivery to the Seller for a return fee to cover our shipping and handling expenses (please check the fee schedule). Should Activemile like to keep the product in consignment for further resale, the Seller has the choice to approve or disapprove. If the Seller approves, the return fee will be reduced by 50%.
If you have any questions please email us on [email protected].