Polar GRIT X Pro Smartwatch
Built with sapphire glass for military-level durability and a long-lasting battery, it gives you access to new navigational tools, always-on outdoor capabilities, and Polar's top training options so you can go wherever your heart desires.
The most portable, versatile, and lightest watch in our Outdoor collection.
- Grit X Pro
- Total Weight: 79g
- Without Wristband: 47g
- 1.2 inch sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Color Touch Display (always-on)
- Stainless-steel case (with diamond-like carbon coating on Black DLC version)
- Glass fiber reinforced polymer back cover
- Sapphire glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating
- 22mm FKM Fluoroelastomer strap
- S: wrist circumference 130-190 mm
- M/L: wrist circumference 145-215 mm
- Compatible with standard 22 mm quick release watch bands.
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS.
- Assisted-GNSS for fast fix times supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization
- From -20° to 50°C. Temperatures below -10°C may affect battery life and performance.
Tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G).
- Waterproof (WR100)
- Compatible with all standard Bluetooth Low Energy heart rate sensors, running cadence and power sensors, as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors.
- Battery copacity:
- 346 mAh Li-pol battery
- Training mode: up to 40h (with full GPS and wrist-based HR tracking)
- Watch mode: up to 7 days (with continuous activity and wrist-based HR tracking)
- Power-save modes in training: up to 100h
|Product Size||47 x 13 mm|