Polar Vantage Smartwatch V2 HR
Polar Vantage V2 is our most potent sportswatch to date. Engineered to help athletes of all levels surpass every expectation, it is a strong fusion of revolutionary technology and elegant design, building on decades of scientific study.
This watch's entire design was made with one specific user in mind: the athlete.
- Vantage V2
- Total Weight: 52g
- Without Wristband: 34g
- 1.2 inch sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) 240×240
Color Touch Display (always-on)
- ALS (ambient light sensor) adjusts back light intensity based on surrounding ambient light
- Aerospace aluminium alloy with glass fibre reinforced polymer
- Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating
- Integrated proprietary silicone strap
- S: wrist circumference 120-190 mm
- M/L: wrist circumference 145-215 mm
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS.
- Assisted-GNSS for fast fix times supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization
- Operating temperature: from -10° to 50°C.
- Tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G).
- Waterproof (WR100)
- Compatible with all standard Bluetooth Low Energy heart rate sensors, running cadence and power sensors, as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors.
- Battery capacity: 346 mAh Li-pol battery
- Battery life
- Training mode: up to 40h (with full GPS and wrist-based HR tracking)
Watch mode: up to 7 days (with continuous activity and wrist-based HR tracking)
- Power-save modes in training: up to 100h
|Product Size||47 x 13 mm|