Product added to cart
My ActiveMile Loyalty Program:
Welcome to our e-commerce app loyalty program! We've created a loyalty program that rewards our customers with exclusive discounts and benefits across four tiers: Rookie, Athlete, Pro, and Champ through your daily exercise levels.
How to get started:
1. Download corresponding fitness app for your device:
- Google Fit on Android: https://play.google.com/stor/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.fitness&hl=en&gl=US
- Fitness App on iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fitness/id1208224953
-For Huawei users, please download Google GBox and download Google Fit. Please activate your respective app and make sure it is up and running.
2. Connect your ActiveMile App to one of the above apps:
Now that you have downloaded your corresponding app and the ActiveMile app, you must connect the two apps on your phone to sync and start earning those ActiveMiles! Here’s how:
Start you ActiveMile app:
- Login to your account (or create one if not already).
- Click on the blue button in the middle to take you to your member area.
- Scroll down and connect the ActiveMile app to the phone’s app (from section 1 above) by switching on the toggle button (make sure you grant the ActiveMile app all necessary permissions when prompted).
- Your ActiveMile app will then sync the previous days burnt calories and grant you equivalent ActiveMiles (as per your tier category).
You are all set now! Start enjoying your ActiveMiles.
If you are using a smart watch, your active calories can be counted by syncing your smart watch to your fitness app (from section 1 above), which in turn will sync with ActiveMiles app (see below in page).
Important note: Your ActiveMiles will sync only once a day and only once per account. You will not be able to get ActiveMiles from the same phone if you log into a different account, or if you log into your same account from a different phone.
The Tiers & ActiveMiles:
ROOKIE (0-500 miles)You start as a ‘Rookie’ member, you'll start earning ActiveMiles with every purchase you make and by tracking your active calories. Once you push hard and reach 500 miles & one completed purchase through the app, you will then advance to the ‘Athlete’ Tier.
ATHLETE (501-2,500) + 2 Purchases on Activemile.com
When you reach the Athlete tier, you'll unlock a variety of exclusive discounts and benefits that are only available to our loyal customers. You'll enjoy exclusive discounts with our many partners as well as offers from service providers and 5% discount on each of your ActiveMile purchases.
PRO (2,501-7,000) + 5 Purchases on Activemile.com
To reach the Pro tier, you'll need to continue earning ActiveMiles and by making a total of 5 purchases. At the Pro tier, you'll unlock even more exclusive and higher discounts and benefits including 10% discount on purchases with ActiveMile.
CHAMP (7,001-10,000 (cap miles)) + 10 Purchases on Activemile.com
This is the highest tier you can reach, which is for our most dedicated customers who have accumulated the most ActiveMiles and completed a total of 10 purchases. As a Champ member, you'll enjoy the best benefits and highest discounts (15%) our program has to offer, as well as personalized access to exclusive Champ-only events, a dedicated account manager and free delivery on all your orders.
At ActiveMile, we value our loyal customers and want to reward you for choosing us. So, start earning ActiveMiles today and unlock exclusive discounts and benefits with each tier.
Join our loyalty program now and become a Champ!
(For more information please visit:https://activemile.com/earning-miles)
Your Offers & Benefits:
We strive to continuously add new exclusive offers to our ActiveMile program. You can access the My Offers section from your profile on the app to review the current offers we have in place for you.
How to avail a partner offer:
If you meet the criteria for a certain offer, please email [email protected] and we will email you the instructions to avail the offer you are interested in.
Sports Watch connection guide:
Android Phone users:
You will need a 3rd party app to sync your data. We recommend Health Sync which has a free trial period, this can be downloaded here:
Health Sync works across the following to sync with your google android device:
Coros, Diabetes:M, FatSecret (nutrition data), Fitbit, Garmin, Google Fit, MedM Health, Withings, Oura, Polar, Samsung Health, Strava, Suunto and Huawei Health.
Once installed please follow the instructions for your particular device. ActiveMiles and Google fit will only sync once daily. Please check the day after to see your previous day activity calories.
You will need to sync your particular watch with the Apple Health app which in turn populates into the Apple Fitness app. Your ActiveMiles are recorded from the Apple Fitness app so please make sure this is also installed on your iPhone device.
Below is an example of how to sync a Garmin watch to your Apple device:
1. Make sure that your Garmin watch and iPhone are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Garmin Connect app on your iPhone.
3. Tap on the Menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
4. Tap on Settings.
5. Tap on Devices.
6. Tap on the name of your watch.
7. Tap on Connect to Apple Health.
8. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the connection.
Once your Garmin watch is connected to Apple Health, your activity data will automatically be synced to the Apple Health app. You can view your activity data in the Apple Health app by tapping on the Activity tab. Please also check the same data is available in the Apple Fitness app.
Here are the data that can be synced from Garmin Connect to Apple Health:
• Calories burned
• Active minutes
• Floors climbed
• Heart rate
You can also choose to sync specific data from Garmin Connect to Apple Health. To do this, open the Apple Health app and go to Settings > Data Access & Devices > Garmin Connect. You can then toggle on or off the data that you want to sync.
Here are some troubleshooting tips if you are having problems connecting your Garmin watch to Apple Health:
• Make sure that your Garmin watch and iPhone are both up to date with the latest software.
• Make sure that your Garmin watch is paired with your iPhone.
• Make sure that your iPhone is connected to the internet.
• Restart your Garmin watch and iPhone.
• Uninstall and reinstall the Garmin Connect app.
• Contact Garmin customer support for help.
Your ActiveMiles did not sync?
If you are facing an issue with syncing your ActiveMiles, please check the following reasons:
- Both your Apple fitness app & Google fit app is installed on your phone and logged in.
- Your Apple fitness app or Google fit app is connected to your ActiveMile app (instructions above).
- Your Apple fitness app or Google fit app is not capturing your activity because they are not synced to your watch if you are using one. Please check the syncing between your watch and phone.